• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Gigabyte Auros X370 K7 MOBO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lamprongulos

Registered
Hi everyone new to this forum but not the electronic addiction. " Hi my name is and I can't walk into Microcenter without spending $$$$$$$" anyway picked up a X370 K7 M/B & 1700X cpu downloaded updates from Gigabytes site. The issue is when i go into bios my K/B and mouse hang no response at all. I knew going in that there would be teething problems but this is frustrating.I am running WIN 10. Any ideas or fixes? Thanks in advance people:)

It appears they should be in the first ports under the PS2 connector. Do they function at all? Or just nothing? Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting then while in BIOS?

Abfab i thought i was losing my mind now the fun of getting a STABLE O/C using a aio watercooler thank you for being the 1st one to reply makes me think i may like this forum.

So it's working now?
No worries, that's what were here for. Stick around you might like it ha ha.
BTW :welcome: to OCF

Back