• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung 960 Evo nvme issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ill just put a copy of windows on that drive and use it for benchmarking. At least until I can spend some more time figuring it out.

try it without any usb based storage drives if you have any hooked up. sometimes that can cause some delays

try it without any usb based storage drives if you have any hooked up. sometimes that can cause some delays

I actually didnt have USB storage plugged in when in use. Im hoping to be able to get an install of XP on it today (if I can get it to actually work)

on mine when it is slow to load, when it is first powered on- once it makes it to the boot window- the circles wont appear for several seconds. That tells me that it isnt os based as its not loading anything yet.
I would guess that on mine there is only about an 8 second difference in a quick load and a slow one, not the "near a minute" times you have

on mine when it is slow to load, when it is first powered on- once it makes it to the boot window- the circles wont appear for several seconds. That tells me that it isnt os based as its not loading anything yet.
I would guess that on mine there is only about an 8 second difference in a quick load and a slow one, not the "near a minute" times you have

I actually didnt get around to trying anything with this yesterday. Ended up having a few things come up. Hopefully this morning I can try installing windows 7 on it and go from there.

Back