First pics of my ALPHACOOL EISWAND

Hi Guys,

Here are some first pics of my brandnew Alphacool Eiswand. Itīs a complete set, especially for beginners. I will make some tests with the system later on. Ok now, letīs start with the pics, hope you like them.

And here is a link to an unboxing video from the manufacturer:

https://youtu.be/9dM94qonWLA

and you may have a look at my own little channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/hwluxxbundymania

Best Regards from Germany,

Andy aka Reviewer and Modder Bundymania

Benching Profile
    It looks very nice! But, what is the advantage?
    MoBo: Asus Maximus IX Formula
    CPU: i7-7700k - 5.0 @ 1.385
    Ram: 16gb GSkill - 4000 19-19-19-39-2T
    GC: EVGA 1080 ti - +210 core / +450 memory / shunt mod
    PSU: EVGA 850 Gold
    Cooling: Custom Loop Water EK CPU/GPU (1 - 360 rad & 1 - 240 rad)

Has slightly less legible writing
    than Thideras, Member
    10 Year Badge
    Benching Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile
    Looks like a stand alone self contained external 360 beginners kit to me. No real advantage except that noobs who dont have case modding skills can install it without much issue. Since the radiator, reservoir, and pump are in a single unit in theory it should be extremely easy to setup. However, it definitely isnt going to trade blows with a full custom loop in aesthetics or performance.
    Life is what you make of it, we exist for the sole purpose of existing. Dont waste the universe efforts!
    All statements, imagery, and ideas contained within any writings are merely retold tales of fictional acts by a figment of the universe imagination.

So your looking for an AMD FX motherboard, things you need to know. Whats the max safe temps/volts for an FX?

[SIZE="1"]Green Gorilla, CM 690-II nVidia, FX 8320, GTX 670, liquid cooled

4. Thanks!

R_Pierce (04-21-17)

Water Cooling Senior Member
    #TEAMH20HNO
    First Responders
    Nice kit and good hearing from you Bundy. Been a while since I've seen any of your tests and reviews.
    ll Intel Core i7- 5930K @ 4.4 GHz ll EVGA X99 Classified ll Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (2400MHz) ll EVGA GTX 780 Classified 3GB Hydro Copper (x2 in SLI) ll Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT ll Aquacomputer Farbwerk RGBll Samsung XP941 512GB PCI-E 2.0 x4 M.2 SSD ll WD VelociRaptor 10k RPM 300GB - x2 ll WD Black 1.5TB - x2 ll Toshiba 3TB ll Corsair 900D ll Corsair AX1200i ll Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Keyboard ll Corsair Vengeance M65 RGB Mouse ll Sennheisser PC363D Headset ll Bose Companion 5 ll ASUS 24" - x3 - Nvidia Surround ll
    ll Custom Swiftech XL ll Black Ice SR-1 240mm+360mm+480mm ll Helix120 (PWM) ll Swiftech Maelstrom-35X2 ll Aquacomputer High Flow Sensor ll Phobya Temp Sensor Coupler ll Bitspower Compression Fittings 1/2 ID x 3/4 OD ll PrimoChill Advanced LRT 1/2 ID 3/4 OD (Bloodshed Red) ll
    Archive Build Logs - Nostalgia 2.0 (800D) - Nostalgia 2.2 (900D) - Newest - Nostalgia 3.0 (900D)
    Tom Petterson from Nvidia and Ryan Shrout from PC Perspective take my question. Video can be seen here @ - Post#127 -

@R_Pierce: The thing is, that especially beginners are often afraid to have water in a pc. With this kit, you only have the cpu block inside your pc and the rest stands outside where no water can harm any hardware But this is just one example.

@GTXJackBauer: Well, i did a lot of reviews and vids in the past, but most of them in german speaking forums only. I had a translater for the written tests, but he quit some years ago.

7. Thanks!

R_Pierce (04-21-17)

Benching Team Leader
    Senior Memory Guru
    Premium Member #19

10 Year Badge
    Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile SETI Profile Rosetta Profile
    I just tested Eisbaer and it's probably the best performing AIO I was testing. Some components are shared as all Alphacool kits have modular build and can add blocks, radiators etc. That's pretty nice as in most AIO you simply can't replace components in the easy way.

9. Thanks!

R_Pierce (04-21-17)

Senior Housing
    Seņor Senior Member
    10 Year Badge
    Heatware Profile
    Looks like a really nice kit for beginners. Gives the beginner confidence and the knowledge of how to set a watercooling loop together. Nice Back when I started watercooling, there was no such thing as a kit. We had to piece one together which is how a custom loop goes. I was scared, but eventually got the confidence and I was off to the races.

This was my first attempt: http://www.overclockers.com/the-nebulous-cube/

<MEGA-O>
    ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 /i7 4790K De-Lid @ 4.7GHz
    GSKILL Ripjaws X F3-2400C11D-16GXM 16GB (2x8GB)
    H2O = XSPC RayStorm / Coolgate Quad CG480 Ultimate / Lowara D5 / XSPC Dual Bay Res V1
    Liteon SCS-256L9S SSD 256GB / Toshiba Red 2TB / WD VelociRaptor 300GB
    Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme @ 2100 / 4500
    Seasonic Prime Titanium SSR-650TD 650w
    Phanteks Enthoo Primo / Win10 Pro x64
    ** Under TITLE II, SECTION 210.340 it is legal to overclock **

11. Thanks!

GTXJackBauer (04-21-17)

Seems like a nice little kit. Over the years these these external all in ones seem to come any go out of favor and perform poorly. It would be nice to see some good ones come around.

Love the old build Nebulous. My first w/c was a single heater core with a danner mag 3 stuffed into a cut up kingwin case. I was so paronoid I think I leak tested for a weak!
    Intel i5 6600K ||| Intel i5 4690K @ 4.8
    ASUS Sabertooth Z170 Mark 1 ||| MSI Z87I Gaming
    G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 3200 16,16,16,36 2T ||| Mushkin Redline 996996 DDR3 2133 9,11,10,28 2T
    MSI R290 @ 1000/1250 ||| Intel Onboard 4600
    Thermalright Venomous X ||| Swiftech H220-X

"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." - Thomas Jefferson

13. Thanks!

Nebulous (04-22-17)