• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PETG adhesive? Help needed.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trikstari

Hello everyone.

New to the forums, first time custom water cooling, my 4th pc build overall. I'm having some trouble with my tubing and fittings.

I decided to go with Monsoon chain gun fittings, with the hardline conversion kit and Monsoon PETG tubing. The problem is that I need an adhesive to bond the locking ring, which is also PETG, to the tubing. Monsoon makes a UV curing adhesive for this, but I am unable to buy it from Performance PC's because that website does not function at all for me. I click on a button like "add to cart" and nothing happens. I've tried it on multiple browsers and computers, all doing the same thing.

I have seen that it is available on FrozenCPU, but IIRC they shut down and told people not to use their website, didn't they? Or did they end up coming back?

Either way. If anyone could recommend an adhesive that would work on PETG tubing, I would greatly appreciate it.

For those wondering, who haven't seen the Monsoon Chain Gun fitting, it works by grabbing on a locking collar around the end of the tube, and pressing it down into the O-Ring. According to the Monsoon video, when done properly this method of securing the tubing can hold up a 35 pounds weight.

Thanks to anyone who can help me on this.

Call Performance PC on the phone to place your order, and while you're on with them tell them what doesn't work on their site.

Oh hang on, i went into Performance PC's and added it to "my cart", no problem.
Im impress by those fittings, but perhap you should think twice?

How about those monsoon hardline economy compression fittings (EV2?), im super impressed by it and you dont have to think about glueing the sh**t.
Example: Monsoon EV2 Fittings, i was like wow.

Oh hang on, i went into Performance PC's and added it to "my cart", no problem.
Im impress by those fittings, but perhap you should think twice?

How about those monsoon hardline economy compression fittings (EV2?), im super impressed by it and you dont have to think about glueing the sh**t.
Example: Monsoon EV2 Fittings, i was like wow.

I've had several people tell me that the website works fine for them. I honestly don't know what the issue is, I just know that their website functions as though it's coming over a dial up connection just to view pages, and that none of the buttons work. Could be my ISP having crap speeds, could be something else. I'm unable to figure out what the issue is.

I already have the fittings, not to mention that the hardline economy fittings don't really fit the military theme of my build. I have everything I need except the adhesive, and the fittings/valve for the drain port on the loop.

I've had several people tell me that the website works fine for them. I honestly don't know what the issue is, I just know that their website functions as though it's coming over a dial up connection just to view pages, and that none of the buttons work. Could be my ISP having crap speeds, could be something else. I'm unable to figure out what the issue is.

I already have the fittings, not to mention that the hardline economy fittings don't really fit the military theme of my build. I have everything I need except the adhesive, and the fittings/valve for the drain port on the loop.

I see, maybe check your browser "extensions" if there are anything that bother you.
Ahh i see, well hope you get that adhesive :)

Back