• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED HELP!!! I just turned my rig to junk!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Jeff (Stereo555) runs a single 1080 on a 4K screen and when we're both on the same map his framerate drop by 10 or so compared to me @ 1440. Also his 5820k doesn't ramp to 100% usage and neither does my 4790k. As E_D stated there's something wrong with that "tonne" of mods. I'm also leaning towards that along with the corrupted windows files.

I have NUKED the drives, reinstalled the operating system to the boot drive, reinstalled gtav, with no mods, to the game drive and reduced it to a single 2560x1440 monitor.
it's more then opulent in every way, there is just no way to get the screen shot without major hassle so I can show you the wondermusness of it.
I just had way bigger expectations than the thing can deliver by it's lonesome, it needs a little company to deliver what I'm asking of it.
with a pair in it can I expect 144 fps to match the 144 mgz of the monitors? or....... is that still asking a little much?

having a little time this morning, it seems that I have to record a clip in editer and then i have to do other stuff and then i can use a third party software to get a screenshot.

Ehh.. isnt there a screenshot button in game that saves the files to the rockstar folder???? May want to search for that and see... ;)

that's what's weird, this is the first game I have not found an in game screen shot button or that the print screen button will only capture a black screen.

Back