• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got all my parts, need a little bit of help with building it

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks alot guys, I've tested everything yesterday. I was able to play everything at ultra (I barely heard the fans so I was scared that they weren't even spinning, but surprisingly after opening the case they were all spinning!!). :D I'm so glad u all were so nice to help me here. Someone irl is willing to help me with that last fan that needs to be isntalled, so that will be alright. I'll add a part list indeed and be sure to post some pictures here this weekend :'D. Haha! What do you guys mean with a signature? Tim :)

UPDATE: I added my rig on my profile but you guys have ur rig at the bottom of every reply. How do you do that?

Last edited:
To create a "Sig," just go to the top of the page and click on Settings. Scroll down the left side of the Settings page and click on Edit Signature. Just list in some detail the main components of the system. Look at one of our sigs if you want guidance.

Glad you like your new rig and that it meets your expectations. It's satisfying, isn't it, to pick your own parts and build it yourself. I can tell now, you've got the bug and there will be upgrades forthcoming in the future.

Right on man. Yeah, the eerie quiet of a modern pc can do that to a person. In some cases, fans NOT spinning is completely normal!

platinum rated psus do that if temps are good enough, and so do video cards @ idle.

Back