• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gaming X vs Armor [MSI]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lIrenicuSl

Could any1 explain me a real diffrence between those two cards?
Price diffrence its now 30 euros between those both?

I noticed that Gaming X has an blackplate and its a bit more overclocked, but what if I'm going try to overclock ARMOR to the same amount? this is not going to happen?

I found an 1 person on youtube where he did benchamrks for both, and it SEEMS Gaming X is around 1% better than Armor, in all games:

Last edited:
Armor, I believe, is reference pcb but with better cooler. The gaming line has better VRMs/pcb and is clocked a bit higher. They both overclock about the same. Plenty of reviews out there on both cards. :)

Armor, I believe, is reference pcb but with better cooler. The gaming line has better VRMs/pcb and is clocked a bit higher. They both overclock about the same. Plenty of reviews out there on both cards. :)

ye ye there are plenty of revievs but i just found 1 person with same PC setup where i can compare the effects, it seems Gaming X seems 1% better for 30euros higher, the problem what i dont know only its noise+ power consumption.

Ypu dont need to compare effects... whatever that means. Yoy are comparing video cards, nit the system.

Personally, I would be saving that 30 euros and putting it towards a new PSU, as per your other thread.

Back