• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New pc chasis and psu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

StanicEnemy

Registered
Hello I currently have this pc chasis www.hepsiburada.com/tx-super-sonic-400w-mid-tower-atx-kasa-txchsuper400-pm-bd301563
My psu is 400watt came with pc chasis that i bought 3 years ago and now i want to upgrade my pc chasis to this http://www.lc-power.com/en/product/gehaeuse/atx-gaming/gaming-988b-red-typhoon/ or https://www.aerocool.com.tw/en/chssis/ls/ls-5200 [which one is better?]
I want to remove that psu and install it to new pc chasis is it possible? also the pc chasis has 8 fan slots that i can install fans.
The question is 400 psu will be enough to run 8 fans also my system without a issue?
PC Specs
CPU:Intel i5 4440 3.1ghz 1150 GPU:Nvidia GTX 1050ti MSI Gaming X PSU:400watt HDD:WD Blue ezex 2017 edition 7200rpm 1tb 64mb cache HDD:Seagate 500gb 5900 rpm 6mb cache SSD:Corsair Force Le 200 120gb 500 write/read speed Mobo:Asus H81M-C Ram:8GB (4gb Corsair 4gb kingston) Soundcard:SteelSeries 7.1 Xbox 360 Pc controller Asus Cerberus Gaming Headset X7 G800V Gaming Keyboard X7 XL 750-BH Gaming Keyboard X7 Gaming Mousepad More about : 400 psu case

as far as cases go its really up to your preference and what you plan on doing with your gear. as for the psu i dont think i would trust my system to a no name power supply. go ahead and upgrade your psu with a solid seasonic, evga or corsair unit is my advice.

Could you guys please recommend me 600watt 80+ bronze psu please? i have no idea.There are alot of psu brands and models but i dont really know any of them.

thanks guys!

This is my current psu,any idea if it is good?

I3M5WiyRW-mwK6UiPf-O86XJEu6C5AxJZBGUgB1guGHI7_XRfbNzxv6b8rgCjFI_FdSa7O785uRGdLg=w1366-h637-rw

As far as the chassis, we have seen a few Aerocool chassis in review here and they are a decent quality case. I have no knowledge of the LC-Power brand you linked. I will say either would be an improvement over your current case though as it looks to have horrible case air flow. If I had to choose between the two and they both fit my needs I'd go with the Aerocool.

As far as your PSU, Earthdog and Maxfly have pretty much summed it up.

Well, if it isn't a POS (it likely is) its OLD spec and woefully undepowered... it only has 260W on the 12V rail. Yikes. Yeah, trash that dud.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha! That is like a Hantol PSU which was caught using cement inside to add weight to it, LOL!

LOL, it's not that bad. I'm sure that's just part of the warning label. I also Googled Uyari and it means "Warning" in Turkish but I did find great humor in the dittak.

Thanks alot guys for helping me out could you please provide me psu?

I have max 300TL = 80$

COOLER MASTER RS-600 B
CORSAIR BUILDER VS 650W
FSP HYPER 700

These psu's are good?

The supernova is EVGA's top line. You wont need 750W but if that's the smallest they sell in that line it's the one I would buy. EVGA's BQ line is one of their budget lines but still maintains good quality. These are a good value. I would buy this over the non-supernova B1 line.

The supernova is EVGA's top line. You wont need 750W but if that's the smallest they sell in that line it's the one I would buy. EVGA's BQ line is one of their budget lines but still maintains good quality. These are a good value. I would buy this over the non-supernova B1 line.

I see,then would evga 700b enough for me?

Back