• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is pricewatch down?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
been working fine for me and works now because i am using it.:) it is just you i gess;)

are you going to www.pricewatch.com or pricewatch.com...what kind of error are you getting when visiting it? have you tried pinging it from dos..'ping pricewatch.com' or trying a traceroute...'tracert pricewatch.com'..lemme know what you come up with.

~jeff~

i tried both and i get the same message

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

when i did the ping...i got my ip address then it says TTL expired in transit 4 times

and also the IP of pricewatch and it says packets sent=4 Lost= 0 (0% loss)

Approximate round trip in milli-seconds:
minimum = 0ms Maximum 0ms Average = 0ms

and i cant seem to trace pricewatch :(

lemme know if this helps and if you can fix my problem :D

what did you change, put on IE6?, firewall, or change browser/security/privacy settings?

i put on IE6 put i think ive gone to pricewatch.com with ie6 not sure though...no firewall..and i dont think any settings changed

yea i would guess your prob is with ie6 and the privacy or security settings or its cookie handling, just allow everything and see what u get, im sure you can tweek one of those settings and get it back

Back