• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WoooHooooo Got My Digi Cam Check Out mY Pc Now!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I LOVE THE RED! Man that is beautiful inside. I didn't look around much, but you should get a red CC and some red LED's going on :)

Working on the led ;) wait to you all see my next mod i just hope on one eles has thoght of this ;) i want to be a first........ then i dont care who use dose it lol

Ill post more pics soon

Very nice and clean!~! What kind of case is that? Where are the lights? yea need some lights man!~! :D lmao..... very nice man very schweetttt

RED! Even the vid card is red! You should've got red wire loom for everything. Even the usb cables are in red. Youve even got the cpu fan in wire loom! What is that red LED in the front for? ANd thumbscrews on everything also! How much did the whole thing cost?

LOL it was a lot $ ;) im still working on this but hopfully ill be done soon ;)

the led in the front is a switch for the neon light in the case ;) next will be red thunbscrews ;) and more wire hiding and more red LOL i need to get the drives in the front done

A question about the drives. Why do you have 3? Unless it is a True 72x I dont see a need for it. I thought it would cost a lot. My first rig I am still using now cost $1G after all the cables and cooling parts. Also how did you get a LED in the switch itself? Red thumbscrews!?!?!? LOL:)!! What color are you doing the drives in?

That looks great!

Have you ever seen one of "Voodoo Computers" systems? They paint the inside of the case a color. I think you could paint the inside of your case either red or black, and it would look even more awesome.

One thing I always have to keep saying, Please keep image sizes down!!! It is very curtious to do so because many of us 56kers get crappy speeds like me(5kbs right now)
a simple step can be taken to do so,
Convert all pictures to medium-quality, small-scale(resize them) images. PLEASE do this from now on... around 80k is the max for a "small image size", yours are >300k(The entire page was >1.8mbs and took 8.5 mins to load). Doing this will also get you more responses.

Very nice case, Wow, I like te color scheme a lot. U must have put a lot of time/money in that but she's really purdy.

dude that sssssssweet!

iv been trying to do the same thing kinda, but it would help if i had money.. but i got 2 super bright leds lighting up my case with the window and all my buttons and nobs are RED eaven the volume dials on my cdroms.... i havent got around to changing the leds tho.. i dont want to do that on my dvd because the thing is in there really tight and its a bi color one... and my cables are rounded with CLEAR tubing! and the red light looks SWEET!

ok, lets everyone point out the obviousness of the red stuff.:p jk i like it. Well this gives me an idea of GREEN. my mobo and vid card and lan card is green and i have a green CC on the way:) my comp will never look as miticulous as yours. im glad your happy about your comp i too get an awesome feelin of completeness when i moded my case

drunkmonkey said:
One thing I always have to keep saying, Please keep image sizes down!!! It is very curtious to do so because many of us 56kers get crappy speeds like me(5kbs right now)
a simple step can be taken to do so,
Convert all pictures to medium-quality, small-scale(resize them) images. PLEASE do this from now on... around 80k is the max for a "small image size", yours are >300k(The entire page was >1.8mbs and took 8.5 mins to load). Doing this will also get you more responses.

Very nice case, Wow, I like te color scheme a lot. U must have put a lot of time/money in that but she's really purdy.
LOL
on my camera i set everything to the lowest settings (size, quality) and the pictures still weigh @ 170-230kb

Sweet computer though :), must be hard trying to find all red parts :p You should name it BigRed ;)

LMAO ;)

im working on a new site now and the pics have been smashed down in size to load faster for the 56kerz

lol, if his 4 pages of cpu mod images is too much, you could look at his one meager page of girlfriend pics. I wonder which of his ladies is more important in his life? His lady or his puter?

Back