• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Up load speeds?!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

scooter4n

I'm experiencing low upload speed on my AT&T cable. My down is 1500Kbps and up 50 to 80Kbps. I called tech support and they going to send tech on Sunday to look at my line( and I have new house).
What up speed I should get??

Yea that looks a little low, on average I get 250kb to 350kb depending on the time of day

but omg I was getting 23kb download yesturday:mad: , so I called my isp and they gave me a ticket number, I think they will prolly have someone come out to my house:D

oh yea Im using Road Runner I think they cap me at 2000/350 or close to that

Well, this is the update. They did check on my line, and says that i'm getting "ok" speeds because they Capt. lines is 150 Kbps, and 50-100 is average. With this up speeds shot me now... but AT&T coming up with T3 residential in next 10 months with 3Mb/1Mb speeds for about 80-90$$.

And 1 more thing. If you got @home patch, it's bad news for you. it slows down your speed because of the at&t new thing going on, that's what they told me. I uninstall that and got a tiny more speed. Not a big thing.

Back