• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xp unlocking kits

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
A freind got it for me from his shop, I will email him and ask where he got it, it worked pretty well though, it was a 2 part epoxy and it dryed fast( like 15 mins max per bridge)

Yup coolerguys has the same epoxy kit I got, it worked great as I was impatient and could hardly wait for the stuff to dry so a patient person can do it for sure

I would definetly not reccomend trying solder, it wouldnt stick well, so it could fall off and short something on your agp card or motherboard and the bridges are so tiny u would probably cross connect 'em. get some rear window defogger repair paint, one of those electricly conductive pens or the epoxy kit the others are talking about. I wouldn't reccomend a kit that comes with conductive grease either it never dries and can smudge easily

and if ur to iffy about doing it u can send it to one of the guys on the service forum to do for about the same price..

just buy a micro tip conductive pen like this one, they work great!!

webtronics_1681_4665273

Good Luck!

Lvcoyote

Back