Insane Overclocking Clown Krusty's Avatar

Where can I get silicone tubing?

As a true budget overclocker, I try not to buy odd cooling parts from internet computer retailers. Prices are always jacked up beyond belief. Silicone tubing is just one example of this.

So...where would I be able to get silicone tubing (1/2" ID) for cheap from a non-computer dealer? I checked Home depot and ACE hardware and they don't carry it. Who would? If nobody does, where can I get some online?
    There are 10 types of people in this world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Overclocked Moderator
    Overclockers.com Lead Editor

I looked for it at local shops and stores here in the San Diego area and couldnt find any. I finally had to bite the bullet and buy it online. Check around online at the many sites that sell it, your only need about 4 or five feet so it shouldnt be too expensive.

Good Luck!

Lvcoyote
    ASUS Maximus VI Impact, i7-4770K, G.Skill TridentX 2X8Gb DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX 750 Ti, EVGA Hadron Hydro w/EVGA Hadron Hydro Water Cooling Kit, Samsung 840 EVO 500 Gb SSD, WD Caviar 500 Gb HDD, Panasonic UJ8C5 Slot Load DVD Burner, Windows 8.1 Pro X64/Linux Mint 16 X64

Heatware

http://www.mcmaster.com/ sells some extremely cheap silicone tubing (several different grades too). They are not a computer dealer over the internet, and I guess some people here have bought from them with zero problems.

I ordered mine from Cool Technica, however that was a waste since shipping for 10ft of it was $8

Good luck to you!
    "Tracer Bullet"
    AMD Phenom II X6 @ 3.2GHz
    Scythe Ninja (Copper)
    ASUS M3A79-T Deluxe (1606 beta BIOS)
    8GB Mushkin XP2 8500 DDR2
    XFX Radeon 5850 1GB
    Mushkin Callisto 240 Deluxe
    WD 2TB 64MB Green
    20X LG DVD/RW
    Cooler Master mid tower
    Windows Vista Ultimate

That Mcmaster stuff is crap. Get it from www.usplastic.com like a buck a foot.

make sure to get 1/8" thick wall tubing...

Registered
    Silverprop sells ehiem tubing fairly cheaply, although you do have to import it and deal with a watercooling shop. It's a few bucks per meter