• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

C-Media driver update @ win update

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It was moved because the driver update is not specific to just that mobo. many mobo's use the same chipset & drivers!:D

cw823 said:
It was moved because the driver update is not specific to just that mobo. many mobo's use the same chipset & drivers!:D

ok fine,,jeez! I will say that is was VERY specific to me since my main box has a dragon+ in it,

and YES! I know that soyo is not the only one that uses the c-media.

I was just helping others in the soyo forum,I like that one,or atleast I did,you guys should lighten up a little.

I give up. :(

(ya I know,this belongs in "Gripes and moans" now!)

ok,weird. i went to windows update, and i didn't see it anywhere, i looked under device driver, where else might it be?

it's not on soyo's site or cmedia's site. My guess it's a new Windows driver...for newer OS. Those of you with older OS's might not be able to download. I'll look around more later

cw823 said:
it's not on soyo's site or cmedia's site. My guess it's a new Windows driver...for newer OS. Those of you with older OS's might not be able to download. I'll look around more later

hi :) to you and Ichelo351,I beleive you are right,I reformatted yesterday,and I use WIN2K and it's there for that os only I think. :)
here is what I see>

Back