Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    the real xtremesys admin in exile jbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,391

    member folding rank page

    how often is it updated???


    I have doubled my wu's and points from what is currently posted...

  2. #2
    Senior Punk Kendan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Dark side of hell
    Posts
    7,296
    If you are talking about the Folding team site it has not been updated in a while we are about to put the new site up. We are just waiting on last minute details to get worked out. Fold on!!!!
    Hello:sn:

  3. #3
    the real xtremesys admin in exile jbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,391
    Originally posted by kendan
    If you are talking about the Folding team site it has not been updated in a while we are about to put the new site up. We are just waiting on last minute details to get worked out. Fold on!!!!
    6 days straight and 27+ WUs later ... that I am doing!!

  4. #4
    Senior Punk Kendan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Dark side of hell
    Posts
    7,296
    Jbell which site are you talking about? The stats pages (there are three) or the team page?
    Hello:sn:

  5. #5
    the real xtremesys admin in exile jbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,391
    Originally posted by kendan
    Jbell which site are you talking about? The stats pages (there are three) or the team page?
    overclockers.ws/folding - the team stat page I am way down near the bottom with 13WUs but I know have 27 on the stanford page

  6. #6
    Member JetMech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Folding 24/7 in Newport News, Va. Since Sept. 2001
    Posts
    1,809
    On statsman page you have 25 completed WUs, and 27.17 points. This is as of the 0900am 4/25/2002 update.
    Fold Smart
    E6600@2.4x2
    Proud member of Folding@Home Team #32--Folding 24/7
    Avatar by : IMOG
    "Greater love hath no man than to give up his puter(s) for science."

  7. #7
    the real xtremesys admin in exile jbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,391
    Originally posted by JetMech
    On statsman page you have 25 completed WUs, and 27.17 points.
    click my folding link - 27WU @ 28.17 points!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •