• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Landshark and raven...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My SETI brother LandShark can have the Golden Jacket in the
morning and afternoon, I'll take it for this Evening. It should make
good Evening wear for me on my date tonight!

Now if only the next gen of Dualie AMD boards would finally
come out, I'd be wearing this thing more often!!

Wow, a big congratulations guys! :D

I'm just excited that I finally broke 400 units in a week. :)

Cy

just barely made it!! :p

the next few days could be interesting as i'm sure me & Hallen will swapping the jacket every other day!!

sorry if we make ur job (changing color) harder every other day, Basher!! :p

also, i think it's the first time we have 2 members sharing the Gold jacket!! kinda cool!! and i don't mind to let u have it tonight, Raven!! ;) (just make sure give it back to me 2morrow tho :D )

crunch on everyone!!! :beer:

LandShark said:
just barely made it!! :p

the next few days could be interesting as i'm sure me & Hallen will swapping the jacket every other day!!

sorry if we make ur job (changing color) harder every other day, Basher!! :p

also, i think it's the first time we have 2 members sharing the Gold jacket!! kinda cool!! and i don't mind to let u have it tonight, Raven!! ;) (just make sure give it back to me 2morrow tho :D )

crunch on everyone!!! :beer:

Excel changes the colors I do not so it does not bother me one bit.

This is exciting news: swapping the Gold jacket back and forth. It's fun to watch the jacket change hands! Maybe if I didn't submit for a week, I'd have chance at it! LOL. But, if I don't submit during the upcoming week, I might miss the SETI t-shirt for the 500 millionth WU. I don't know what to do!

yes, he up his farm for 120+WU yesterday!! now that's why competition is the best motivation!!! :beer:

only wish we have a few more members around this range. this will be good for the team and a very interesting "daily" race!! ;)

crunch on Hallen & everyone!!! :)

Great job fellas. I envy the power you'll have. Maybe one day but my farm will have to grow to get there. You both deserve some frog legz and drinks:D

Back