• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What about this case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jabroni1m

Does anyone think this case would be an ok case for overclocking. I will put 5 or 6 fans in it cause I can handle the noise. Thanks for your input.

cs-s500.jpg

cs-s500-2.jpg

cs-s500-1.jpg

Looks like it would provide plenty of airflow :D

Believe I saw these for sale as a Cyber Deal. Probably a decent deal if fairly cheap.

I found them at ebay.

I found them on ebay but I am still trying to find the official site of who makes them. If anyone else has any input about this case then please let me know.

hey i dont know anything about this case but a bit of advice:

always know every detail of the case before you buy it. How does it open? PSU placement? ease of access? I made the mistake of buying a visually appealing case off ebay that opened in a very irritating way (the bezel, left panel, right panel, and top panel are all made of the same metal) Just be sure you know what you're getting!

Thanks Element

Thanks for your advice element. I will look into it.

I bought one of these, and now I don't need it anymore. I was wondering if anyone else had one. I would like to know the manufacturer, as I want to sell it on ebay.

I have it too. The air flow isn't as good as you'd think. Those stamped grills restrict air flow quite a lot. I'm cutting them out as soon as I can. Both side panels come off very easy and there's lots of room for everything.

Other than that, it's an OK case if you can get it cheap. I got it for $16 with a 350W PS on a Dutch auction but paid $50 after S&H and a PS upgrade. Still an OK deal.

BTW it's got lots of sharp edges inside so be careful when you work in it.

Last edited:
Back