• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unreal Tournament

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I play UT and I'd play with you guys (CTF of course)... just one problem... I'd smoke you guys. HA HA HA. seriously though I am ranked pretty high on ngworldstats (top 10%).

DaddyB said:
I play UT and I'd play with you guys (CTF of course)... just one problem... I'd smoke you guys. HA HA HA. seriously though I am ranked pretty high on ngworldstats (top 10%).

Nice come on and play we are going to be having a match with the guys from AOA pretty soon. It would be nice to show them a thing or two:D

cornbread said:
The question should be..."Who here doesn't play UT"? :D

I bought Totally Unreal a few months back, and just can't get into it... everything [graphics/sound/gameplay] is just so BLEH! :argue:

* I prefer SWAT 3 G.O.T.Y. Edition

DaddyB said:

LoL, NGStats means nothing, everyone knows that. Most of the good players I know never use NG because its ALWAYS screwed up.

I would love to play with you guys someday, just post a server # or send me a PM. :cool:

Back