• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unreal Tournament

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
UT 0wnz

i cant wait for UT2002, that will 0wn as well.
if u ever wanna play, ill reinstall it
o/c CTF would be cool, i believe the mods have a server that they frag on on like friday or somethin

-Malakai

At the moment we're trying to get some games going throughout the week on SpeeDJs server. Mostly a few of the SETI guys. Anyone is welcome to stop in and frag with us though...we could use a few extras.

ocutserver.sytes.net. Stop in by the #ocsetiteam channel on IRC if you'd like more info.

how 'bout tactical ops? anybody playin it or the other one, urban somethin' or another, I can't remember.......i might hop on for some mod gaming....

BigRed said:
Lets get a CTF game going
O/C seti team Vs. O/C Folding team :D
are u a folder or SETI'er?

i cant play tonight, i have to find the CD:)

but tomorrow is definate

-Malakai

UT is a great game. I still do play fairly often. The new one is going to rock. Ill play with you guys if you want to...

h20link said:
how 'bout tactical ops? anybody playin it or the other one, urban somethin' or another, I can't remember.......i might hop on for some mod gaming....

I play Tactical Ops---nothing special.

I Play UT and UT will never die it's a really good game I can't play with you guys though Right now all internet games are blocked at my school and the only way I can play is if I dail up and it's to slow if I do that so it's not worth it.

Tactical Ops is cool for the guys without a good connection. Its kinda like CS but you can play it solo and its fun.

UT rocks for being a first person shooter. Haven't bothered reinstalling it yet though, as I got a new HD, and need to format and sell this one amnyway. but when I get my new drive up aI'll be up for a good Ol' deathmatch

kinda sucks that you have to dialup to play. if you can, set ut to connect on port 80 or something like that. I am guessing that the port that ut uses to connect is blocked. port 80 is the port that html uses, so it is going to be open. you could also try 53(dns) or 21(ftp). Also, does overclockers have a ut server running? if not i might be able to start one. I have 1000k cable and my average online ping is around 160ms, so i think i could host without to much difficulty.

UT is awesome. Mindless fragging is what I'm about(talkin' Sh!t). But really, after 2 yrs of playing it, I still love it. Was hooked on Wolf and RF for a while, but I always come back to UT.

Back