• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4S333 Temps?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LaserMan

My CPU Temp runs between 25C-28C according to the BIOS monitor and my ASUS iPanel. Are these tempertures correct or not? This seems awfully low to me? I have an Antec case with 4 case fans but I never dreamed that it would run that cool. Does anyone know if there is a problem with the temp monitors on the P4S333 mobos?

My board is accurate. Are you overclocking at all? Try running prime95 to see if it rises above 28*c.

temps

Hi. My CPU temperature is at 41C on full load, so 28C is very normal for non-overclocked system I guess. I hope my ASUS Probe and bios show the right temperatures ;)

Eser

Where can I find Prime95 at? I ran the processor in an endless loop for three hours today (100% CPU Usage) and it never went over 33C. Would this be an acuurate full load test or do I still need to run Prime95 to determine the full load temp?

You can find prime95 here . I would also get Asus Probe v21603. I cant find a url to post so if you cant find it pm me and I will email it to you.

Back