• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Landshark, Thanks for your Queue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Rio71 said:
How long the Time befor WU is "lost" for berkeley and send again :confused:

'bout a month or so.......

LuKe --> yeah, i sure will email him at least for a definit answer 'bout max. single queue account.

TC --> i'm using the latest version..... and it did cache 'bout 1,4xxWUs right now. but "only" 800WUs is in my own queue, the rest is for my other users.

I signed up on Landshark's queue yesterday....wow, what a difference. I crunched 8 WU yesterday, up from only 3 on sunday. :D I attribute this solely to not having to deal with Berkely's net problems.

The more I dig on this SETI stuff, the more I see the massive underground network that is driving it. You guys are impressive and I am just happy to be along for the ride!

Rank Jumper Award....here I come....

I signed up on Landshark's queue yesterday....wow, what a difference. I crunched 8 WU yesterday, up from only 3 on sunday. :D I attribute this solely to not having to deal with Berkely's net problems.

The more I dig on this SETI stuff, the more I see the massive underground network that is driving it. You guys are impressive and I am just happy to be along for the ride!

Rank Jumper Award....here I come....

Re: haa, u must the one from Hawaii then!

aggies92 said:
That be me....another day in Paradise! :beer:

Ba-tard!!! :D We had a Tornado watch for 3 hours yest.!!! God I love Maui!!

Re: Re: haa, u must the one from Hawaii then!

Cuper said:

Ba-tard!!! :D We had a Tornado watch for 3 hours yest.!!! God I love Maui!!

same here in Maryland! we have Tornado watch yesterday and tonight! the real thing that i'm worried was the power line!! u know, if the power line goes down, my whole farm, included queue server will be down!! :mad:

man, heard Maui is one of the best place on the planet earth!! really looking forward to pay a visit one day......;)

crunch on everyone!!! :beer:

Back