• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bright Day For Some Cs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ozzman

MUAHAHAHAH VALVE CAME THROUGH AFTER SEVERAL YEARS I MIGHT ADD but never the less they came through.. the new anti cheat is ****ing over all the ***hole with ogc 8.02 the cheat forums are filled with ***holes ****ed that they cant cheat :D its going to be a bright, bright, bright and sunshinny day :D... and if connect to many times with a cheat installed they get banned on ALL secure servers which is growing everyday as people find out they need to add secure "1" to their liblist.gam if they have not alrdy..

Just because the swear filters don't catch the word you so happened to enjoy using doesn't mean you should.

Edited by SpeeDj

Last edited by a moderator:
well jsut so u know, it has been cracked and i can prove it i can easily cheat on that and NOT get cuaght...dont be so quik to smile....dont get me wrong im not a cheater i hate it but i DO TEST every BIG one that comes out to see if it will get past my server. And yes it now works flawlessly, they are ****ed cause they can cheat due to the fact that they are setting it up wrong, a FOV or 25degress must be used also or u WILL get busted. BUt the cheats only lets u choose 10 or 30 degrees, you have to manually change the config file. But hey to each there own

u know u could report this to valve and see if they can update the servers.. the great thing is its all auto update.. so hopefully valve or steam has a full staff on this THAT GET PAID that can update the anti cheat as fast as they can hack it.. im sure they will give up one day and move to another game as we will all though..

was.......*sigh*

they are already hacking UK2.net, i play with XpK there a lot

oh well, to the above idea we can dream

-Malakai

PhoenixMDM said:
ozzman.... why IS the smiley lying down in ur av???

god ive been wanting to ask that for soo long....

if he doesnt answer by tomorrow its PM time and ill get back to ya:)

-Malakai

Malakai said:

god ive been wanting to ask that for soo long....

if he doesnt answer by tomorrow its PM time and ill get back to ya:)

-Malakai

LMAO!!!!!

its the smile form of a radiohead music video... where this guy is just lieing on the floor and they wont leave him alone and everyone wants to know why and he says do u really and they say YES and then u just see his lips move and then the camera moves and u see everyone lieing down like him.. pretty cool vid.. i would see if could host it if the mods wouldnt get upset for copyright.. hmm u know what im sure they would so go and see if u can find the vid to JUST by radiohead..

Ozzman said:

LMAO!!!!!

its the smile form of a radiohead music video... where this guy is just lieing on the floor and they wont leave him alone and everyone wants to know why and he says do u really and they say YES and then u just see his lips move and then the camera moves and u see everyone lieing down like him.. pretty cool vid.. i would see if could host it if the mods wouldnt get upset for copyright.. hmm u know what im sure they would so go and see if u can find the vid to JUST by radiohead..

na na! I figured it out w/o reading his post!

That has got to be one of the coolest AVs I've ever come across!

Back