• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone else have this prob with sb audigy??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr. Chambers

on my main pc in my sig, the audio on mp3's, skips every once in awhile.. about once or twice a song... its not extremely noticiable, but it never used to.. and its not like i dont have the machine to play mp3s :p the only other progams i have open at the time are IE6, and maybe some different folders.. msn.. and of course winamp (latest version) to play the songs... any ideas? i do have the fsb overclocked alittle, to 140, with the most aggressive memory timings on my RAM... up to this point (about 3 months of working fine) i had no problems.. started about a week ago.. any ideas?

I have a very simular setup to what you have on your first system and I have never had any problems with the sound card. I dont know what your problem could be. Do you have the updated drivers? Maybe you will want to email tech support.

Back