• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AquaVia Pump Experiences

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Maximus Nickus

Senior Shaman
I bought a 400GPH Aquavia from http://www.leufkentechnologies.com/watercooling.shtml
Problem is it has a US>UK adapter, and it keeps blowing. Evne though the pump only draws 6 Watts and the adapter is 45 Watts.

It makes strong vibration noises then stops working (keeps vibrating but no water is pumped) I was wondering what is wrong, but mostly people with Aquavias, with the same ALU Res what are your experiences?

Also do the O-Rings go above the Lid or beneath?

Cheers:beer:
M_N

Well, I havent gotten mine yet (its coming thursday), and i will be using it for the CPU, NB and GPU as well. Perhaps you have a bad pump? That or your adapter is not doing its job properly. check it with a Multimeter if you have one.

I can't check it with a Multimeter! Bang....;)

I have the one which is mounted outside the Res, its awful though, the amount of piping thats needed to make it point in thw right direction (I need left not upward facing pipes!) is ludicrous.

Argh!!!

M_N

Back