• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

got another rig up!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

scoobiedoo

Love slave to da man
just got a 1.2 gig duron folding for team 32 and of course me :D

I am trying my best to get more rigs up...

hey bartender the :beer: is on me this time!!!

everyone drink up, we're celebrating

scoobiedoo

scoobiedoo said:
just got a 1.2 gig duron folding for team 32 and of course me :D

I am trying my best to get more rigs up...

hey bartender the :beer: is on me this time!!!

everyone drink up, we're celebrating

scoobiedoo

awesome job scoobie, keep bringing the rigs in:) The team greatly appreciates your dedication.

FOLD

im going to my parents house this weekend first time there since i started folding so we can add 1.2 gigs for team 32 and meta OC3d

kendan,

I see you are nipping at my heels right now, gonna have to get some more folding power got to atleast hang onto my spot for a little bit longer.

scoobie digs in, readies for battle.

lets rock!!!

Scoobiedoo

scoobiedoo said:
kendan,

I see you are nipping at my heels right now, gonna have to get some more folding power got to atleast hang onto my spot for a little bit longer.

scoobie digs in, readies for battle.

lets rock!!!

Scoobiedoo

I thought the scoobie snacks would distract you:eek: I am going out of town for the weekend and will try to keep as many rigs as I can on. Good luck staying ahead of me:D

hmmm, maybe if you give me enough scoobie snacks...nah, nevermind, have fun out of town!!!

come on gang, we can beat those rage3d people, lets show them who's really the baddest!!!

scoobie, doobie, doooo!!!!

ploaf,

I told you i was aiming for your spot, i am trying my darndest to get there :D

it looks as if we might be in for a round of thunderstorms, gonna have to shut down some machines :eek:

or maybe not :burn:

Back