Best Case for P4

I am soon building a whole new computer..... It will be a high preformance home computer. So a Mini or mid tower should be good. I am planing on getting a ATX P4 2.2ghz board. What power supply wattage should i use and what case do u recommend?

i'm no intel freak, but i would believe something with a nice wattage of 350+ is good. i personally have an overkill psu, a whole 600W. anyway, depending on what you want to put into ur computer decides how big a psu to get. if you plan on having most of your pci cards filled and more than 2 cd drives and more than 2 hdd's i would think 400+ would be perfect.

antec makes a highly reccommended 430W whisper quiet from what i've heard. i might be wrong on the wattage on the antec tho.

yea, i will have 2 CD drives, Geforece4 Ti4400 video card, sound blaster card, a couple more pci slots filled, and alot of Fans. So i am looking for 400+

i have the lian li PC7..its cheap as well, if you don't need the removable motherboard tray. As for the power supply, i have the 430 W whisper enermax dual fan, its really quiet. Try bestbyte.net, thats were i got it...70+ i think...

Sunny Florida, you can keep the midwest!!
    I would agree w/ the Lian Li PC 7 case, its a beauty. I would look into Sparkle, Antec and Heroichi for PSU.
    I have had a problem w/ Enermax's 3.33 voltage being low. It needs to be in spec to properly power the AGP slot for GF3 and 4 cards.
    New System:
    Asus MA379-T Deluxe bios 602
    AMD Phenom II 940 Black Edition@ 3.35Ghz
    Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro 64 35C Ambient, 50-60C load
    4gig (2x2gig) Kingston Hyper X 1066
    Asus Radeon X4870 Black Knight 1gig
    Lg DVD Burner
    PC Power & Cooling 750 watt Silencer
    Thermaltake V9 Black Edition (2x 230mm & 2x 120mm fans)

My Heatware