• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BIOS update instructions.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Driver Robot scans your computer and compares its results to a massive database of over one million official up-to-date drivers.

Thanks. Not to be cynical or anything like that. :rolleyes: but is this like all the anti-malware packages that offer a "free scan," only to actually remove the bad stuff from you system, you have to fork over $50.:bang head

Or this this software truly free? :confused:

This is totally possible via usb and cd.. gimme a few days, I got some instructions to clean up.. should work on any usb stick including your media card reader (i believe theres an option for "other media" as boot loading options)

Since this sticky in general is so old I am going to go through the process of re-writing the whole thing.. installing a bios from floppy/cd/usb and possibly get this on a frontpage+re-sticky. I will open a thread under general motherboards for some feedback about apps etc once I have a list together..

I have already did some investigating into this and wrote up a FROM USB, but i need to work out the other 2.. CD is still the simplist as you can just modify the ISO image i have to install your new bios!

Stay Tuned!!

I know this isn't the forum for this but I can't find it but how do you guys get your system specs to appear on your posts or do you type them out every time.

I'm not sure why you would ask this in a totally unrelated 8 year old thread, but regardless... click on 'user cp'--> Your Control Panel--> Settings & Options--> Edit Signature.

because this is my first forum ever joining and I have no idea how it works but thanks for telling me that about my signature:)

Back