• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help!!! my SB CT4170(ISA)!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sk8draw

Registered
only functions a canal... the other is dumb... alguem knows what it can be? I you wanting to record sounds and is bad thus
its SUX...:(

você é do Brasil?

what did it happen before the problem to start?

so....simm

sow sim do brasil..
eu naum manjo mto de ingles ai.. sux!! :(

Re: so....simm

sk8draw said:
sow sim do brasil..
eu naum manjo mto de ingles ai.. sux!! :(

nem de português pelo jeito, hehe.. brincadeira!

hey sk8draw!

you said youre trying to connect your stereo in it. its possible the sound card has only the support to one audio canal in the line-in. otherwise that seems to me like a problem with the sound card, i cant think of any other thing that would cause such problem.
check the cards manual for a jumper or something, or even a connection on the board (pcb), also to be sure about the support to one/two canals.
do u have the manual yet?

yeah.. ihave the manual...
bat in the manual dont have informatios about line in....
only about amplificator.... :( :mad:

that really seems like a hardware issue but im not sure if old drivers and some windows settings could cause this.
the card is old so if youre running windows 2000 or xp you should look for updated drivers. you can either check the audio settings to the recording in the sound settings. the sound settings within the control panel; youll find the record settings, check if the hardware acceleration is not disabled.

sk8draw said:
only functions a canal... the other is dumb... alguem knows what it can be? I you wanting to record sounds and is bad thus
its SUX...:(

Aí Parceria...! Se o problema do canal é um desvio constante para a esquerda nas músicas do winamp, as versões mais recentes do programa tem uma configuração de um codec nas preferências com uma função para corrigir este "defeito"... Apesar de eu achar que pode ser o problema com um plug... As caixinhas de som tradicionais funcionam normalmente? Se o plug do cabo que vc estiver usando for mono ou se vc estiver usando um split stereo 2 monos para ligar mais de um conjunto de caixas o problema é o adaptador Y .... Eles não são stereo Y stereo stereo e sim stereo mono mono....
Bem... esta é a minha contribuição...! Se puder ajudar mais...

(Tenho uma SBPCI 128 da Creative parada, pois uso caixas de som USB.... Se quiser...)
:burn:

ae...
tipo as caixas funcionam normalmente.....
o plug... hummm vo ve agora como limpa eles????

Maxvla said:
i'll sit back and watch the incomprehensible stuff fly by...

Hehe, sorry, I wrote in Portuguese becouse he has some difficulties with english... I was speaking about a MP3 bug in winamp that makes the musics play only in the left channel, what can be corrected by some options inside the program and about the plug he is using, the probable guity for that... It´s a stereo 2 mono out plug... So anything he connects on the Y plug adapter will play or the right or the left channel only... He needs a true stereo 2 stereo out´s Y plug adapter... :)

EDIT:

Strange?! I think we are located in the same place :D

Last edited:
you figured it out well Humberto. hope he gets running the way he wants.

Back