• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So whats new?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KaHNZa

I have been out of the folding scene for awhile and am wondering what is new in the last few months? I have started folding again on one machine so far. Its a 1.33Ghz Tbird running at 1445Mhz. (So far ;)) :D

Rage3D is gonna pass us in a few weeks, were gonna lose 3rd place.

if u have other boxen get em running NOW, we really need em.

u missed a lot:(

-Malakai

Yeah, I got prolly 2 other boxen for sure. Gonne be hell on the power bill. I'll have to kick the A/C up a notch when it gets hotter out. Its like 53F out right now. :eek: Those two boxes together equaly 1950Mhz more. BOth AMD. A Tbird 1.2Ghz and a Duron 750.

I got a problem on a box. It keeps giving me this error after putting in my info.

- Getting ID from AS:
+ Could not get ID from server. Retrying...

NM, got it working. It was a fluke with an unused NIC.

KaHNZa said:
I have been out of the folding scene for awhile and am wondering what is new in the last few months? I have started folding again on one machine so far. Its a 1.33Ghz Tbird running at 1445Mhz. (So far ;)) :D

yeah rage3d is gaining on us but we are also picking up our pace!!! also there is a new contest, the thread about it is here and the registration page for the contest can be found here

also the folding team is purchasing an ad to be placed on the fourms!!! this is for two reasons: to promote folding and to help skip!!

FOLD ON

Back