• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Music authoring with ACID PRO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bmxpunk86pl

hey does anyone know where i could get some free acid loops. What i need is like, i dont know how to put it, lol. I need like something that will join two diff sound together. First say that i start out with one beat and then i need like a "wind wistle" or some kinda sound that will join two sound together so that they will blend it. BTW this is for techno music. Also does anyone know how to fade in and out in acid?

thanks,
adam

You can get free acid loops here. And yes you can fade in and out and do pretty much anything else with the volume and fade options.
There is a manual for Acid Pro3.0 here.

Here's a pic. The brown lines are the volume marks, and the purple one is a Right/left fader.

holy crap dude!! thanks a lot! (now i know whos gonna be the next senior member lol)

peace,
adam

Bmxpunk86pl said:
holy crap dude!! thanks a lot! (now i know whos gonna be the next senior member lol)

peace,
adam

LOL!

Just trying to help man. I know Acid is a pain when you first start using it. But once you get it down, you'll love it.;)

Back