• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hey David!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Foldmonitor will work in Linux but you need to install perl (run /usr/bin/perl to check that perl is installed).

I am actually looking for a folding monitor for Linux myself, as FM doesn't seem to like 3.0beta3.

David

Would it be too hard to make one? You would really just need something to read the log file. Although, i'm no good on GUIs. Is the src code available for fold monitor? could always mod it a bit to make it work for f@h3

Cluster said:
Would it be too hard to make one? You would really just need something to read the log file. Although, i'm no good on GUIs. Is the src code available for fold monitor? could always mod it a bit to make it work for f@h3

I am not a fantastic programmer. I can write simple bash scripts and C/C++ proggies and I know COMAL and BASIC. Perl is like a foreign language to me.

Back