• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stymee knocking on the door...TOP200!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
indeed much concrats to our fellow folder styme!! the top 200 is certainly an accomplishment to be proud of. we all thank you for your dedication to folding and to the team.:clap:

Thanx, y'all! :beer:

And you'll be happy to know that I have gotten permission (now that there is proper proxy support in FAH3) to fold on my workstation at work. Another 3.4GHz of Intel Xeon Power! (Dual 1.7 Fosters)

w00t!

I figure each CPU is about equal with a Duron 1.1 or so. So it should be good for another 80pts a week if left idle, maybe 50pts when I'm using it hard core.

I credit the whole team (newbie_doo especially ;) ) for giving me the folding bug BIG TIME!

Fold on!

stymee said:
Thanx, y'all! :beer:

And you'll be happy to know that I have gotten permission (now that there is proper proxy support in FAH3) to fold on my workstation at work. Another 3.4GHz of Intel Xeon Power! (Dual 1.7 Fosters)

w00t!

I figure each CPU is about equal with a Duron 1.1 or so. So it should be good for another 80pts a week if left idle, maybe 50pts when I'm using it hard core.

I credit the whole team (newbie_doo especially ;) ) for giving me the folding bug BIG TIME!

Fold on!

Well done!!!

3.4Ghz Xeon Power :eek:
Are there any other Xeon workstations at your work that could be harnessed? :D

David

Originally posted by David
Are there any other Xeon workstations at your work that could be harnessed?
Not yet, unfortunately. I'm the only one with one of these workstations, I'm testing out some new software for the next several months.

It may get interesting when we get the other 12 dual Xeons in here some time next year! It'll take some arm twisting, but I'm sure I can get something going. Waiting will be the hard part, although by then they'll probably be dual Prestonia 2.4's or something like that.

Fold On!

stymee said:

Not yet, unfortunately. I'm the only one with one of these workstations, I'm testing out some new software for the next several months.

It may get interesting when we get the other 12 dual Xeons in here some time next year! It'll take some arm twisting, but I'm sure I can get something going. Waiting will be the hard part, although by then they'll probably be dual Prestonia 2.4's or something like that.

Fold On!

yeah, and tell that you told us you might be able to get these, you make us anxious too:) glad to hear about the first one and looking forward to 12!!! more:)

They're not Xeon's, but I did manage to get 4 more boxes folding at work. These are the only other tubes that are somewhat under my control, they are 2 PIII 1.0's and 2 PIII400's.

That brings the total up to:

Home: 4.19GHz Intel + 5.80GHz AMD = 9.99GHz
Work: 6.20GHz Intel

=16.19GHz of Folding Frenzy

w00t!

This all could change if our IT person changes her "policies" again, she seems very fickle. Until then, though, looks like we gonna have some fun!:beer: :beer:

edit: I can't add...doh!

Last edited:
Back