• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

User Certificates

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jeniva

Is anyone else experiencing the issue with SETI's User Certificates? All of my certs (100,250,500,1000) show the 100 WU completed cert...they used to work correctly, but not since berkley relocated the servers.
here is a

link to my user stats..

or, actually, u can manually type in on the address bar to get the one u want too. J had it posted before. do a little search in the forum.

it's like "..........user=2&color=1..." the last part of the address.

Seems they are having some trouble with the automatic generated e-mails.....they are sending the 100 WU certificate url, instead of the corresponding one. Just follow the instruction i n one of the stickies and you will be able to print out the color version, large or even the Kudos certificate :D

I tried the thing in the instructions...I still only get the 100wu cert, but i can get the Kane & Kodos cert (showing how many wu's ive completed to date)...I am a little fusterated, but not much..I wanted to save all my certs so I could use them as desktop backgrounds..

Back