• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PCI Slots

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Diablo

Registered
I currently own a Abit KT7A-raid mobo with a 1333 t-bird axia, voodoo 3 3000 creative soundblaster 512 ethernet my question is out of the 6 pci slots i have does my voodoo card belong in one specific slot. recently i aquired sandra benchmark on the tune up application it was showing my pci slots were overclocked 11 mgz when my bios was clocked to 133/33 by 11 multiplier. when i overclock my my cpu fsb over 5 for 138/33 138 should be my cpu fsb and 33 should be my pci slots correct info greatly appreciated. Currently im running at 1464 overclock.

Diablo (May 06, 2001 11:05 p.m.):
I currently own a Abit KT7A-raid mobo with a 1333 t-bird axia, voodoo 3 3000 creative soundblaster 512 ethernet my question is out of the 6 pci slots i have does my voodoo card belong in one specific slot. recently i aquired sandra benchmark on the tune up application it was showing my pci slots were overclocked 11 mgz when my bios was clocked to 133/33 by 11 multiplier. when i overclock my my cpu fsb over 5 for 138/33 138 should be my cpu fsb and 33 should be my pci slots correct info greatly appreciated. Currently im running at 1464 overclock.

yes the 33 is for your pci slots. your multiplier will not affect pci speed in my bios it says 163fsb by one forth and 33 for your board is very close to one quarter. As far as which slot to use I would use the slot that has the best airflow for cooling I would not stack it close with other cards unless you have to [the cooler the card the happier you will be]

Back