• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finshed water cooling project.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i would drip it into my bleed line instead so i get all of it into my computer....

You could just use straight water and shine a blacklight on the res, the light'll kill most microbes,(They use these lights in aquariums,:) )

Penguin4x4 said:
You could just use straight water and shine a blacklight on the res, the light'll kill most microbes,(They use these lights in aquariums,:) )

Yah thats wat i was thinking and get some water wetter as well. any other comment are really welcomed. i want to go pelt but seems too costly and i think i got a bad stepping or something is really limithing me here

BBigJ said:
I like your waterblock. It looks a lot like mine, great for turbulence.

yah i know all i used was a drill bit and my hands to hold the block nearly ripped my finger off i think its time to invest in some new tools lol

Mizzery said:
Looks like a lot of antifreeze to me 2. I love the duct tape. (my computer just wouldn't be right without it)
yah i love it too it does the job till i get some proper aluminium plates

Back