• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Win a Starcraft Beta Key from Overclockers.com!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Twit
1. A reproach, gibe, or taunt.
2. Slang A foolishly annoying person.
Heck, I don't even text. If its worth saying, then just say it.

Facebook
Paper document often issued to college freshmen to help them get acquainted on campus. Also a great way for strangers, bosses, and law enforcement to gather personal information about you. Call me paranoid, but I don't even tell my real friends my birthday or what I had for breakfast unless they have a need to know.

I will pass even though I bought the original when it came out and still play Starcraft Brood war to this day. I have waited for years for SCII, I can wait a few more months. Good luck to those who enter.

A much better man than I. I have midterms now, and I know that getting the beta would screw me over, but I still want it rofl.

nah im totally burnt out on d2, spent 4 years of my life on that... can you guys post all the entries here? i cant see the ones on twitter and theyre prob funny

Back