• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers.com Benching Team SuperPi Competition!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yup its going to be p55 dual core, 775 dual core and 938 dual core. Anyone else want to make a bet? hehheh

Going to be hot as sin here this week... way to hot for ambient overclocking for me. Maybe next week I will try my hand out :)

yup its going to be p55 dual core, 775 dual core and 938 dual core. Anyone else want to make a bet? hehheh

Going to be hot as sin here this week... way to hot for ambient overclocking for me. Maybe next week I will try my hand out :)

It's always nice to have a cool basement and lots of fans. :D I'm not too excited for the warm weather to come around as far as I'm concerned with my computer. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

Please can there be a full definition of chilled water?

If I fill a bucket with water and add ice-cubes, is that outwith the rules? :)

WHOA! It took me 4 1/2 years to make that post!

I do believe you should make real temp or speedfan mandatory to stop ze cheaters.
Picture of the system is manditory...I hope we don't have any cheaters :rolleyes:

Please can there be a full definition of chilled water?

If I fill a bucket with water and add ice-cubes, is that outwith the rules? :)
Sounds pretty chilled to me. I think the idea is that the ultimate cooling medium should be at ambient temperature...so the coldest rooms with water cooling will have to cooling advantage ;) Or if you have very powerful air conditioning lowering your ambient temp, that should be within the spirit of the rules as well :santa:

WHOA! It took me 4 1/2 years to make that post!
WOW dude, you've been a member longer than me :p

May need to followup with Massman at hwbot - contest submissions are still closed there as of this morning, it's the 12th, so it should be open!

Already PM'ed Miah to follow up earlier this morning since he's been handling it with Massman. :)

Would having my rad in a window sucking in really cold air be valid? What about if I just took the whole thing outside?

The Rules page on HWBot doesn't have a link to the wallpaper, if y'all can add one in that'd make it a lot easier to find.

Benching right now BTW :D

Just grabbed first place :) Unedited screen shots below. If I get knocked off I have room to improve. Those arent my best scores with the way im setup right now. I did my best ones a couple days ago...

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w150/rudster816/Spi1m.png
Spi1m.png

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w150/rudster816/Spi32m-1.jpg
Spi32m-1.jpg

I wanna compete i nthe slacker class, however core temp doesnt recognize my Pentium D cpu ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back