• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SuperPi Competition is Under Way!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Slacker class = anything goes. It's not eligible for prizes and has no cooling restrictions. Basically - do whatever you can for the best SP score you can muster, just for bragging rights.

The stages are classes. There is one stage per class per bench. I'll go ahead & break it down here (MIAH - correct me if I'm wrong please):
  • Stage 1 = SuperPi1M for the LGA1156 and LGA1366 (minus Gulftown) class
  • Stage 2 = SuperPi32M for the LGA1156 and LGA1366 (minus Gulftown) class
  • Stage 3 = SuperPi1M for the LGA775 class
  • Stage 4 = SuperPi32M for the LGA775 class
  • Stage 5 = SuperPi1M for the AMD class
  • Stage 6 = SuperPi32M for the AMD class
  • Stage 7 = SuperPi1M for the slacker class
  • Stage 8 = SuperPi32M for the slacker class
That should do it. :)

Thanks. :rock:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-04-13 at 18.53.02.png
    Screen shot 2010-04-13 at 18.53.02.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 310
You're welcome...and thank you VERY much for hosting our competition!!

Still unable to submit scores. :(

ErrorSS.jpg

It has both Only 1366 and 1156 in there. When I hit submit, the 1366 restrictions apply and it tells me to get lost. Buggers! :)

Huh...it seems the "Only use..." only works for the 1366 even though the other rule is also present. We'll check on that.

The competition stage was configured that submissions needed to be 1366 and 1156. : / Now it's OR, should be working fine. Seems like I need to educate massman a bit more.

Super comp, i love to bench pi mmm.... not best first post but meh ~:D HAI !!11

Oh btw can i ask , doi need to join your benching team on hwbot, or is my submissions enuff to enter me into the prizes?

I finally got my submissions to work :D

Am I the first to hit 5GHz in this thing???

I'm gettin murdered in 32M by a whole minute, even though my clocks are higher or very close to the other submissions...someone knows some sweet tweaks :D

Last edited:
THanks Sno, i aint ina benching team at the moment so yeah ithink I will join you guys if you can stand the fact my razer keyboard is bust up:D

I've been having some trouble getting to it the last day or so. Seems like they might be having some site issues. Shame it coincides with this competition, but they'll get it cleared up soon I hope. :)

Back