• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Two Live Benchers Tonight - MIAHALLEN and Bobnova

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Darn, no DVR for this...Looking forward to seeing someone though!

Last edited:
There actually is, the Procaster software saves and uploads the stream, so you could actually watch it later if you wanted to.
I believe the webcaster does too, if you give it time after the stream ends to chew through it, i've never felt like waiting another hour for my poor netbook to encode five hours of video. Might be different tonight as i'll be running the stream off my padmodded e1200 instead.

Early, i've got my board all insulated, next is mounting the pot and insulating that, then i'll be ready to rock and roll.
It's 3:30 pacific right now, i expect to be cold by 5pm pacific. Naturally i'll post once i'm armed and operational.

Been watching miah for a while now. Learned a lot. It's pretty cool to check this out, especially for those of us who aren't at the point where we are ready to use ln2 yet.

Thanks for streaming!

Matt

Back