• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Live Benching with Miahallen at Noon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Miahallen Live Benching - June 30, 2010 ~Noon EST
by mdcomp

MIAHALLEN will be benching live with liquid nitrogen on his CPU today at ~Noon EST June 30, 2010.

Once broadcasting begins the video feed below will play automatically. The audio is muted by default – click the unmute button at the bottom left of the video to hear the audio.

[lstream]miahallen[/lstream]

Catch the action and live chat here on the forum, or on Overclockers Live Stage 1!

... Return to the article to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrible sessio guys :(

My 980X turned up dead before I even got started
So I popped my X5677 in there to see what I could do with it on that board and eventually figured out it wasn't fully supported :(

Maybe next time :thup:

I had a lot of fun watching anyways. I've never seen LN2 done live. It will al least serve as inspiration for the benching rig I'm putting together. :)

Back