• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C] Vendor Spotlight #1: Who You Calling Crazy?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Vendor Spotlight #1: Who You Calling Crazy?
by Dfonda

It's 10PM, do you know where your new computer parts are? Well look out overclockers, they could be over at CrazyPC.com!

In the spirit of our long running Folding Team Spotlights, welcome to the 1st Overclockers.com "Vendor Spotlight" Interview!
... Return to Article

digg | reddit

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear there are still people chaseing the dream that so many of us on overclockers have had over the years. No offence to the big guys out there but I would much rather get my gear from a smaller company that puts it's customers first.
- ||console|| (Chris)

=O. Thanks for the interview, O/C. I had no idea that their showroom was half an hour away from me.

I'm going to go visit this weekend. I'll make a thread about it :).

Back