Notices

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > Cooling > Water Cooling
Water Cooling Discussion devoted to blocks, pumps, radiators, reservoirs, tubing, and everything else to get you running smooth on a water loop
Forum Jump

[O/C] CoolIT Vantage ALC Review

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 08-26-10, 12:56 PM Thread Starter   #1
Overclockers.com

[O/C] CoolIT Vantage ALC Review

CoolIT Vantage ALC Review
by mdcomp

Quote:
The CoolIt Vantage ALC is not the first self-contained watercooling loop to hit the market, and certainly won't be the last. We have reviewed several already at Overclockers.com: including the CoolIt ECO A.L.C. and the Corsair H50. The Vantage, however, is the most advanced self-contained watercooling product that we've seen to date, featuring an LCD screen, wireless-ready monitoring capabilities and customizable performance
... Return to Article

digg | reddit

Discuss this article below and please click on the social media links above to support our content. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by splat; 08-26-10 at 01:20 PM.
Overclockers.com is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 08-27-10, 03:11 AM   #2
Jolly-Swagman

Great Review Matt,
I found that on different Gigabyte Mobo,s the issue with connecting to the 4pin CPU header wasnt an issue on one Mobo, the two Mobo,s I have them installed are the P35-DS3L and X48T-DQ6

Connecting on the P35-DS3L runs as normal operation, on the X48t-DQ6 the fan runs at max, also I have mine set-up in Push/Pull config with Shrouds and extra 120mm fan

More results are seen in Jolly-Swagman’s thread

Looking forward to also getting the software called Maestro, when its released in October for even more control options and settings.

Overall I am Quite Happy with the CoolIT VANTAGE ALC

Jolly-Swagman is offline Author Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 08-27-10, 07:25 AM   #3
hokiealumnus
Water Cooled Moderator
Overclockers.com Lead Editor

Great review!

Enjoy benchmarks? Join the benching team! | New to water cooling? Read the Beginner's Guide to Water Cooling Your PC.

xsuperbgx - "As a wise man once said: "Less talky. More clocky."" | cyberfish - "When overclocked, it's undefined behavior."
I.M.O.G. - "Vaseline on Ivy Bridge is a bad idea. But not so bad of an idea that it can't be fixed with a torpedo heater, a dishwasher, an oven, and a few hours. "

\m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/ - Join Now! - My mITX Build
hokiealumnus is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 08-27-10, 09:23 AM   #4
Brolloks
Benching Senior on Siesta
Premium Member #8

Nice review Matt, how does this compare to the Corsair H50 and H70?

Brolloks is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > Cooling > Water Cooling
Water Cooling Discussion devoted to blocks, pumps, radiators, reservoirs, tubing, and everything else to get you running smooth on a water loop