• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]MyOpenPC DOMA Pro PCI Benching Station Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For all LN2 users, new BENCH Master is the best solution:

BENCH Master: Clear Transparent Acrylic Bench Station with HDD Racks and Rounded Aluminium profiles
1.jpg
BENCH Master on Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/MYOPENPC-Tran...OMBK/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1287175200&sr=8-7

For additional information and extended FREE SAVE CUBE spi event, please read the post on OC Exclusive Deal at Cyber Deals:

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6642273&postcount=9

Thank you!

Benjamin Ko / MyOpenPC.com

If I didn't already have a bench I would be all over this model! Bench team, you might wanna look into this. Price is nice too. :D

I bought a Bench Master last night and will give a short review here soon :)

I look forward to it! I have the Sunbeam Tech bench, very similar to the one above...but the one above looks way more sturdy. I like the aluminum legs (mine are acrylic) they look like they will hold up a bit longer. When you test it give me a feel for the "wobble" factor...I might be in the market for another one to put my 1366 stuff on. The hard drive mounts look better too. :thup:

Hey brolloks, if you have a WC Rad with 3 120s on it, let me know how you would place it on that benching station. I'm trying to find one that can deal with WC cooling relatively well.

Hey brolloks, if you have a WC Rad with 3 120s on it, let me know how you would place it on that benching station. I'm trying to find one that can deal with WC cooling relatively well.

Zip ties. :chair:

With some modification of the top platform of this station it would be perfect to mount a rad

Attachments

• Bench Monster.jpg
    Bench Monster.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 504
this will probably be my next big purchase, as I liked the quality of the case I have from them already.

No I have not been able to sell my other MyOpen PC case yet :-/ Would like to though

Oh sorry man... I guess I received a different impression about that unit from your review...

I even strapped a 400watt mATX PSU with the deal.

Its a great case, but not suited for me :-/

I have the box sitting on the carpet, want to take pics in various stages but too tired after a long day at the office...will post some pics tomorrow, sorry for the delay guys.

What a neat and clean, strong as well, bench station...full review and lots of pics in the works

Attachments

• IMG_0417.JPG
    IMG_0417.JPG
    205.2 KB · Views: 166
Back