• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C] Futuremark Release 3DMark 11

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm aware there are lots of scores to add...will get to them when/if I have time. If anyone else with a green name happens upon the thread and wants to add scores, I won't argue. :)

Soon I will be attempting to break that... soon. No vmods, on air and I can run this at 850, so I would imagine with higher volts and water I can bang on 920... :)

Great score!
Thanks :) ... my card never saw air ... I just put waterblock when I unpacked it :p. I don't think that you need water for 900+ as I saw some scores on air just not stock cooler in closed case :cool: Outdoor oc during winter ftw :D
One day I forgot to change gpu clock after benching ( usually I'm keeping this card underclocked :p ) and was working @900/2030MHz for about 2 days without problems but anything higher need better cooling and maybe more voltage. I see almost no difference from ~1.17 to 1.212V so I think I need better cooling at this point.

I cant believe your memory clocks. Are those on stock volts? I swaer I start to get artifacts at 900Mhz...

There is 2100 even in 3DM link ;) ... I don't remember exactly if my version was OC or UD but Gigabyte with standard nvidia cooler ( will check when I back home ), both versions are the same so it's not really important but as Gigabyte said, both have better quality memory and some other parts ( you can see some more resistors etc on pcb than in reference models ). I only made ocp mod and all other things in bios.

Edit: checked I have OC version ;)

Last edited:
14,806 :)

3d11_1000_9851282_14806.png

What errors are you getting?

for 3dmark 06 said open al dll something missing. I uninstalled them all after that. I was all ready to spend the time doing the zillion hours to get all the crap listed on hwbot that day lol

the point is to just get it done and get on the team so you can get your access to our super secret lair and information... LOL!

Up to you. The first benches are just to get in the door. They dont need to break records or score boints. ;)

the point is to just get it done and get on the team so you can get your access to our super secret lair and information... LOL!

Up to you. The first benches are just to get in the door. They dont need to break records or score boints. ;)

yeah i think 3dmark 11 broke the other 3d marks so new system I'll bench on old ones before I install 3dmark 11

Back