• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LANDogs.com "Dogs of War" Liquid Nitrogen Demo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Incoming fire... look alive readers! Overclockers.com is attending the LANDogs.com "Dogs of War" console and PC Gaming LAN Party this weekend in Saint Louis, Missouri. We'll be doing a Liquid Nitrogen cooling exhibition and all are welcome to come check us out in person or spectate online! Look down for the vitals and obtain full event details from LANdogs.com. Post any attendance questions in the article comments and we'll get you answers.

dowsmall_d7av.jpg

... Return to article to continue reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a last minute planned event. I want to thank Brian over at LanDogs with allowing us to do this. I hope some of the lurkers from the St. Louis area come down and hang out with us. Its a lot of fun.

- More than 40 liters of LN2
- God knows how many bottles of beer/liqour
- Five hours of struggle with all kinds of HW

Results?

Sure... This was by far the best result obtained from the event...

mug5uc.jpg

the event was a flop, not as much people as expected, but the 3 of us had a blast! we bench a little this morning and the rig was more in the right mood, nothing to write to your momma tho but had a good time, still learning how to bench that rig and Dolkette can tell you it's a workout! got a gold in heaven for a 5870...

I posted all my results. I was hardware limited to supi wprime and cpuz. I pulled down around 50 points with the 965 be and had a really good time. Highest clock for me was 6.7ghz.

Back