• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Overclockers.com Benching Party II: Philadelphia, PA - June 17-19, 2011

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm a n00b Owenator, so you can definitely help me keep track of everything as we go!
:)

Looking forward to meeting you.

Matt

You can use my container if you want to get chilly, I won't be using it all the time. Like last year, I'll probably manage the livestreams, help people out a little, and drink a lot of beer. I'll be overclocking though too, probably bringing my 1090T to redo some benches I think I messed up with it, then I'll be doing a few things with 3D on my 2600K and a vid card or two.

You've come a long way since the last party. I expect more benching, less moderating the live stream! :beer:

Yeah +1, Glorious Leader must bench...others taking a break can babysit the livestream. :)

Drunken insolent Earthdog will help. :p

That would be great. There was a ton of positive feedback from people thanking me for keeping the livestream updated. The core viewers want to know who is doing what, what settings are being run, etc... And its not a bad gig keeping them updated, asking the benchers what they are running currently, and drinking beer. :)

I'll be benching about half the time though probably, so if no one picks up the streamers, they'll just be hanging out when I'm benching. :)

Now wait, who was it that I had to sit on the phone with for an hour to help try to OC a 1100T?

Just saying :D

Hahaha...I'd even volunteer, but alas I won't be able to attend. :(

EDIT - That 1090T you guys were talking about has nothing on the 1100T.

I volunteer mdcomp to babysit the stream. :p

:salute:

I will be when IMOG isn't doing it...hopefully we can get some good discussion going in the chat like last time. Gotta get out of the way so the AMD King can work...IMOG that is. Dolk needs to reclaim the crown ha.

Matt

Bring that 975BE Dolk, will be fun to play around at getting 7Ghz... :D

FWIW, I got my best clocks on AMD after Dolk told me to increase CPU-NB voltage when more CPU volts weren't helping any more. Got me a few hundred extra mhz on my quads. :)

I still rock Dolk's world though, he is more concerned about just OC'ing and seeing what it can do, where I play but I make sure I can get a bot submission out of it.

Testing limits is so much more fun :D

I'll be brining that 980 as well. Its been wanting to go cold ever since it got to me. I still have no clue who sent it.

I'll be brining that 980 as well. Its been wanting to go cold ever since it got to me. I still have no clue who sent it.

You know darn well who sent it, ya bum!

Awesome. I'll give you first stab at 7Ghz on the 980. You better hit it though, because if you don't I will. :nuts:

I agree to this match. First one to 7ghz with Selected Hardware, that way it will be dependent on the user.

What should we agree on for losing / winning?

I'll bring a pink wine cooler again, since its sort of tradition. The loser has to have pictures taken drinking it in a dainty manner. Rumble in the AMD jungle!

Need to clarify how to win though... First one to see 7Ghz on the screen (your style) or first on to get a 7Ghz validation (my style). I am cool with either way. :D

Who is bringing the hose this year? Xoke made it last year, and I'm not sure where it is now. It was really convenient for getting the LN2 out of the big tanks.

Who is bringing the hose this year? Xoke made it last year, and I'm not sure where it is now. It was really convenient for getting the LN2 out of the big tanks.

I made one for my mini-party. I'm happy to bring it.

Back