• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C] PNY 560ti OC2 Video Card Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Oh what a tangled web Nvidia partners weave! From fancy coolers to factoryoverclocks, there are many Nvidia partners to choose from when selecting a video card. The 560 Ti OC2 offering from PNY does not come in a fancy, price raising briefcase that looks like it holds 13 different board games, nor is it shaped like a gun with a video card inside. One also will not see two gentlemen in suits with ear pieces sporting aviator glasses dropping this off on your door step (though a blue, brown, or green and purple guy/gal just might!), but that's ok.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice review! would like to see if in future ones you could do MIN fps numbers. that is what i go on when buying a video card, i have to go looking for reviews that post min fps numbers. as to me MAX and AVG fps dont mean much, yea i can get 90FPS walking down a hallway. In a firefight you get 15FPS thats a different story...

I agree. I would love to have that information included...

The problem is if a bnechmark shows that information or not. In Stalker:COP, it does, and we can include that, but other game benchmarks dont give that information out.

If you have a way to get that information while not affecting the benchmark (say to have fraps running in the backround), Im all ears! :)

Wont fraps slow down the benchmarks though? I recall hearing that happen... Im looking for a way to record it, without affecting the bench.

not unless the benching/gaming community can some how get game makers to include low/avg/max.

Back