• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Overclockers.com Benching Party II: Philadelphia, PA - June 17-19, 2011

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I live in Pittsburgh maybe I will come out and be a spectator so I can learn and watch you guys rip through some benchmarks :)

Yes we are finally 5 days away from the event!

If you want to come, please let us know by Wednesday. All invitations will close than. However you are still more than welcome to come by and spectate.

I believe the plan is for the stream to go up around 5PM EST according to Matt. People will probably be there getting started as they roll in before that.

We will have an official schedule posted soon. IMOG is working on the final article now.

Or at least should be...

I should go check the sweat shop.

We are all busy, thats the update :)

Actually I have killed a 980, 975, 965, and M4A89GTD-Pro.

Not much left for me to do.

I'm doing great, I've almost gotten two CPUs to boot on a motherboard, and have just about reached 70FSB less than what I can do on air on two motherboards. At least Dolk was nice enough to mod my 8800gt, which I may be able to run if I can borrow a SB setup from someone... Overall I may as well have lost boints for the weekend! Still a blast though watching others not on my level of fail.

We are all busy, thats the update :)

Actually I have killed a 980, 975, 965, and M4A89GTD-Pro.

Not much left for me to do.

...and that, ladies and gentlemen is called leaving nothing on the table. Phenom II master going out with a bang. Good show!

Back