Notices

Overclockers Forums > Discussions > Overclockers News Team > Content Editor Status > Inactive Status Threads
Inactive Status Threads Archive for inactive status threads
Forum Jump

[IMOG]Douken - AMD CPUS

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 05-19-11, 11:28 PM Thread Starter   #161
Douken

Are you putting APU's too?

Main Rig
MSI 880GM-E41| AM3 Phenom II 640| 2x2GB G Skill Rip Jaws DDR3 1333 | Radeon HD 5670 | 596GB | Rosewill 500W

Imran Tam from EVE Online said once, "if your sausage looked anything like that, you should have checked the expiration date."
Douken is offline Folding Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 05-20-11, 09:34 AM   #162
Dolk
I once overclocked an Intel
in a nightmare and
it was HORRIBLE Senior

OCF's Plaything

APUs = CPUs with the added part of putting work onto the GPU. I can mention it, but I will not do anything indepth. That can be a different article.

be proud of the pink stars
Earthdog: New codename for SB for extreme overclockers... BLEH.

Dolk is offline Author Profile Benching Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 05-31-11, 01:46 PM   #163
Dolk
in a nightmare and
it was HORRIBLE Senior

OCF's Plaything

We need a way to break up our posts into pages.

Because people, I write books here, not articles. People need to be tought about how things work, and this requires several exampls.

Also the general CPU Article has to include sooooo much.

Old 05-31-11, 01:52 PM   #164
hokiealumnus
Water Cooled Moderator
Overclockers.com Lead Editor

Can't say I disagree with you, but we don't currently have pagination-ability. Yes, that was a stretch, even for me.

What you can do is an HTML table of contents. My water guide was way long and I manually coded anchors and 'to the top' links for easier navigation. Check it out here. Splat helped with the formatting.

Or you could publish multiple articles; do a series, inserting a link to the next article at the end of the previous articles every time another one is published (we'd do that).

Enjoy benchmarks? Join the benching team! | New to water cooling? Read the Beginner's Guide to Water Cooling Your PC.

xsuperbgx - "As a wise man once said: "Less talky. More clocky."" | cyberfish - "When overclocked, it's undefined behavior."
I.M.O.G. - "Vaseline on Ivy Bridge is a bad idea. But not so bad of an idea that it can't be fixed with a torpedo heater, a dishwasher, an oven, and a few hours. "

\m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/ - Join Now! - My mITX Build
hokiealumnus is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 05-31-11, 04:26 PM   #165
Dolk
in a nightmare and
it was HORRIBLE Senior

OCF's Plaything

Maybe. If you look at the article, I've only done maybe a 5th of the intended information, and there is still things I will not be covering.

If I break it up it may cause confusion though trying to read from one to the other. I'll probably just add some Table of Contents.

Old 11-01-11, 06:40 PM Thread Starter   #166
Douken

I was wondering how come there are CPU articles showing up and none are posted here. I'm subscribed to this thread, but if no one posts here, their intended articles, I can't see/organize/review them.

oh... NVM, I see EarthDog took a more in depth role in it, diversifying in several categories. Sounds ok

Main Rig
MSI 880GM-E41| AM3 Phenom II 640| 2x2GB G Skill Rip Jaws DDR3 1333 | Radeon HD 5670 | 596GB | Rosewill 500W

Imran Tam from EVE Online said once, "if your sausage looked anything like that, you should have checked the expiration date."
Douken is offline Folding Profile   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Discussions > Overclockers News Team > Content Editor Status > Inactive Status Threads
Inactive Status Threads Archive for inactive status threads