Notices

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > Cooling > Water Cooling
Water Cooling Discussion devoted to blocks, pumps, radiators, reservoirs, tubing, and everything else to get you running smooth on a water loop
Forum Jump

CaseLabs TH10 Red and Black Build

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 04-23-12, 09:43 PM   #121
ExplosiveGamer

P3nnywise, How do you like those Phobya fans? I got my TH10 case two weeks ago I am having it airbrushed right now, but I am having a hard time finding fans I like, that will last also. I love the red and black of the Phobya but am unsure how they sound, do you have all yours running at full speed, it looked like you had a molex controller on the backside on the bottom?

Since you have put this thing together do they still sound good, bearing wise?

Your build has given me many ideas for my build, I cannot wait to get my case back and start putting it together.

Regards,
Explosivegamer
ExplosiveGamer is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 04-23-12, 10:59 PM Thread Starter   #122
P3nnywise

I do have a fan controller, but I leave all my fans on high all the time. I have 29 phobya fans in it, and not a single one has bearing wease or any other problem. These are some great fans. They are so quiet. I tell people how many I have in there and they can't believe how quiet they are. Congrats on the th10. CaseLabs make they best cases. You can realy see the quality in them. I wanted to get there sth10 as well, but I think I will wait till there next design. I am getting 2 of the EVGA gtx 680 classified hydros when they come out. I'm going to try to put togeather a tutorial on sewing the wires togeather when I sleeve my wires for my new cards.
P3nnywise is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > Cooling > Water Cooling
Water Cooling Discussion devoted to blocks, pumps, radiators, reservoirs, tubing, and everything else to get you running smooth on a water loop